Eight to ten projects will be chosen to participate in the Co-production meeting. The deadline for submission is September 15, 2009. Applications should be postmarked no later than this date.
The requirements are the following:
1. The grant is only open to filmmakers that are citizens of developing countries from South and East Asia, not including Singapore.
2. The project should be feature length; animation is accepted.
3. The project can be at any of the stages of production--pre-production, production or post-production stage. However, we shall only consider projects that are recent and have not been shopped around for more than two years.
4. The organization will not shoulder the travel expense of the applicant from her or his respective country to Manila and back. Only food and accommodation expenses in the duration of the meeting will be covered.
5. The following requirements must be submitted in English and in both printed and digital (CD-ROM) copies:
c. director's statement
d. production, shooting schedule
e. budget and financial plan
f. director's biography/filmography
g. producer's biography/filmography
All submissions should be mailed no later than September 15, 2009 to:
Attn: Boracay Co-production Meeting
41-Begonia St. Tahanan Vill.
Paranaque City, Metro Manila 1700
Tel #: +632 3927935
For inquiries, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.cinemanila.org.ph